Anyway, I GOT THE ME2U TEDDY! MUAHAHA. Some people actually didnt believe that I could get it. (250 tickets~) Weeeeell, it's not like I played the games and all that BUT! I managed to get the tickets. COOL LEI? I did not flirt and bat my eyelashes to people. They (consists of two friends and two random guys) just gave it to me? But out of the 250, abt 200? was from ONE guy.HAHAHA. I won't say your name la. KNS. Don't expect me to praise you in MY blog. Ehseh~ But SERIOUSLY thank youuuuuuuuu. :D -becomes hyper-
Random thought of the day : JORDAN IS ACTUALLY A f5-ian?! -was shocked & can hear the voices of some people saying durrr- PEOPLE LAGGING ONE BA. Eh la. Jooordan. He's cool! Like, there's an aura that surrounds him that says 'I'm cool. (H)' HAHAHAH. That's my opinion~ :P
Anyho, below are : chian, melissa, me, lau and george! :D
-hann (:
No comments:
Post a Comment