Thursday, January 22, 2009

Blackout!

STUPIAK BLACKOUT. Seriously, I am getting pissed at the government. ESH. :/

It's been a loooooooooong time since i posted.About 5days? :O not like anyone reads this though. HAHA :D I have nothing to blog about so I shall tell u guys a very EMBARRASING story. (:

Once upon a time, there were 3 melvins in MS. One of the melvins' left MS and went to UK so there's 2 left. Everything was fine until ONE FATEFUL DAY. One of the melvins -cough- SPAMMED at my other joint blog thingy and I got pissed at him and i VOWED to stalk him then get my revenge. So, at sch, I managed to find TWO chinese pra us so I thought, oh,maybe one of them is melvin. I stared at the guy i THOUGHT was melvin but was actually malcolm. -_- I'm sorry. Seriously. I STARED. The real melv was actually BEHIND malcolm BUT HE DIDNT DO ANYTHING BUT SMILE. The next day, I got suaned by almost everyone? You'll be sorry! ESH.

Okay, enough. I don't think anyone will understand. AHAHHA. I'll post again tmr. PICS! WOO~ :P

-hann (: lameiknow,butimtryingmybesthere! <3


PS: my condolences to the 2 families who lost their family member(s) because of the flood. ):

No comments:

Post a Comment