skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Monday, June 29, 2009
big small big small?
YDM CAMP
These are the pics taken with jiahui's phone cam. I dunno when i'll have the pics Kit taken. HMM.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ME!
HANN #03
First of all, I have straight hair. Which means,according to SOMEONE, that i'm dumb. ALSO! >Dal : IDIOT, Nice, Ugly,Pretty, Fun~ =) >Hean : Weird, Fun, HYPER, Blur, Slow >Jor : Crackpot, Apathetic, Excrutiating, Hypocritical >Sheng : Sui, Random, Cute, Funny, SIAO SIAO? HAHHA! Thanks guys? I shall add more soon~ :P
View my complete profile
HI?
♥♥
DAL
EFFIE
ERU
FAZ
FIFAH
GEORGE
HANNAH
HEAN
HURIN
JANE
LAW
NAM
NEKO
SHAR
SHARON
STEPH
SWEI
LOOKING BACK
▼
2009
(39)
►
Jul
(2)
▼
Jun
(8)
big small big small?
H1N1, thank you.
Queen Bitch OR Number One Bitch? Hmm.
I have no idea when this song came out, but I LOVE...
Notices. LOL?1. FOR ALL BIG BANG FANS IN BRUNEI. ...
CRAP
Boom, Bang, Firepower
Future plans
►
May
(6)
►
Apr
(5)
►
Mar
(6)
►
Feb
(5)
►
Jan
(7)
No comments:
Post a Comment