hais. sixteen liao looo. LAO LIAOOO! =P
mellim,me,swei,sheng,koklee,melsee,sylves
And..
HAPPY BDAY TO XIN LUN
xinlun,shayyee,me,jackie
Its already MAY?! wth. time sure flies?
HEAN woke me up today -_- that dude msged me at 9.44 just to ask me what time jub opens. IT OPENS AT 12! RF STARTS AT 9ISH. Dont ask me again. esh.
Next time you guys are gonna go on adventures..call me? (A) I WANNA SIT ON A BOAT. kns u guys. ask me to see the pics lagi. T_T
Just now was interesting? hahaha. chongnam: NJH? (i forgot her name LOL SORRY) But yeah, you get who i'm saying right? Muahaha >:)
Yap doesnt know how to dota. LOL! 'ehhh omg. bane need to buy what?!' 'walao u guys..save me la!' :P
HAHAH OKAY ANYWAY. I'm going out soon~ *date?* KEKE. so yeah!
xoxo,
han
PS. ITS BEEN A LONG TIME SINCE I ACTUALLY POSTED LIKE THIS? so sue me, i prefer posting pictures. pfft.
No comments:
Post a Comment